A description of your energy
Chakras are “wheels” in Sanskrit and are points of energy running along our spine. The seven charkas each have a different color and spin
in a clockwise direction. The spacing of charkas matches major nerve or endocrine centers in the body.
When one or more of the seven charkas becomes blocked, we feel out of balance or perhaps even ill. One method of clearing the charkas
is to visualize cleansing light pouring into them. There are times however when we need professionals to help with this cleansing –
especially if the blockage has been there for a long period of time. The longer the blockage has been there, the more physical ailments will
occur, sometimes very slowly and unnoticed until we finally need medical attention.
The Seven Chakras
The first charka is located at the base of the spine and is linked to survival instincts and our ability to ground
ourselves in the physical world. It governs vigor, heredity, survival security, passion, feet, legs, trust, and your
relationship with money, home & job.
• Red color
• Blocks manifests as paranoia and defensiveness
• Stones for clearing are Garnet, Smoky Quarts, Black Tourmaline, Hematite, Red Jasper and Obsidian
The second charka is called the Sacral Chakra and is located beneath the navel. It is related to our sexual and
reproductive capacity. It govers spleen, sexuality, creativity, emotions, anger, fear, the instinct to nurture and
perceptions concerning food or sex.
• Orange color
• Blocks manifest as emotional problems or sexual guild
• Stones for clearing are Carnelian, Tiger Eye and Fire Opal
The third charka is the Solar Plexus Chakra, located behind the solar plexas. It gives the sense of personal
power and governs accomplishments, will, ego projections, vital energies, control and freedom to be yourself.
• Yellow color
• Blocks manifest as anger or a sense of victimization
• Stones that assist this charka are Citrine, Quartz, Golden Calcite and Golden Topaz
3rd Solar Plexas
The fourth charka is the Heart Chakra and it’s located in the heart area. It gives us the ability to express love
and compassion. It mediates between higher and lower planes of being, healing, lungs, breath, sense of time,
• Green or Rose Pink color
• Blocks manifest as immune system and or heart problems, or a lack of compassion
• Stone that assist are Aventurine, Emeralds and Rose Quartz
The fifth charka is the Throat located in the throat area. It is directly related to speech, hearing, communication
and self-expression allowing us to receive and assimilate information. Governs our ability to be heard and
understood by acting as a conduit for transmitting and receiving the truth.
• Sky Blue or Turquoise color
• Blocks manifest as laryngitis, sore throats or general problems communicating with others
• Stones that assist are Turquoise, Aquamarine, Chrysocolla, Azurite and Sodalite
The sixth charka is the Third Eye located between the eyebrows. It is the seat of intuition and awareness. It
governs intuition through inner sight, visions and dreams. A pathway to wisdom which allows us to learn from
our experiences and put them into perspective.
• Indigo Blue color
• Blocks manifest as sinus or eye problems
• Stones that assist are Lapis Lazuli, Blue Sapphire, Sodalite, Kyanite, Azurite, Sugilite and Fluorite
6th Third Eye
The seventh charka is the Crown and is located at the top of the head. This charka is related to one’s personal
spiritual connection to the universe. It governs your connection to cosmic consciousness, spirituality, wisdom,
aspirations and the knowledge of the truth.
• White, Gold or Violet color
• Blocks manifest as psychological problems
• Stones that assist are Amethyst, Iolite, Clear Quartz, Rutilated Quartz, Sugilite and Tanzanite
|Copyright © DNA Alchemy.com. All Rights Reserved.